Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another visitor ...



So this is what I've been doing instead of writing on the blog. It's a little piece for my good pal Bubbajay. Those of you who had a C64 computer should recognise the jumpman and robots from Impossible Mission.

It's called "Stay Awhile ... Stay Forever!" which is what the Prof. Atombender says to you right at the beginning of the game, in what was some damn good voice sound fx for the day !

I considered calling it "Destroy Him, My Robots!" which he also says at various points. Bubbajay suggested "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh......." and "ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!!" as well - but I thought they were a bit to hard to paint onto the side of the canvas.

So Bubbajay - there you have it ! Sorry it wasn't done before you left - but art takes time. I'll post it to you or something.

Next art project - Pacman !

2 comments:

BubbaJay said...

'khan awesome!!!

Seraph said...

So glad you approve ! :)