Saturday, January 04, 2014

Alternatively-Inspirational Poster #1

I've recently signed on to Pinterest - a image based sorta-social media service. I'm enjoying it so far, and have been 'pinning' all sorts of interesting pictures ( largely based on sci-fi, fantasy of video games ). But I have noticed that there are an awful lot of inspirational quote images. While I like an inspirational quote as much as the next guy, the sheer amount of them got to me a little. As a wee joke, I thought about doing a series based on proverbs from the Drow - the dark elves of the
Dungeons and Dragons game. The Drow are thoroughly evil - and there are a bunch of wonderfully nasty sayings they have. One person enrougraged me to give it a go - which is enough for me ! So here's my first try :

Not too bad !

No comments: