Monday, November 18, 2013

BoS Drawing Challenge - #44 Two Roads

Super busy weekend with one thing or another, so I didn't get a chance to finish this up till today. I DID start it on Friday :
Okay - so this one isn't finished yet. The base of it is done - but there are a few things I wanted to fix up in Photoshop. A quick colour-in for one, adding a lightsaber blade to Luke, and perhaps some kind of background. I forgot to erase the pencil lines as well before I scanned - so I'll probably have to re-scan it.

The next couple of weeks are going to be SUPER busy. I've got junior reports to write ( I'm going to try to go for 15 comments a day - that should see me finished slightly before the due date ), a bunch of junior marking just around the corner, and a bunch of other smaller things. So I MIGHT be a bit slower in posting new drawing for a little bit, because the frequency of drawings might take a bit of a nose dive. Sigh.

I'll do my best !



No comments: