Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dunesteef Bonus extra - Why not ?

After I sent in the image of the 'With Mars in His Hand' image to the Dunesteef podcast, I got a message back from Rish, one of the guys who runs it. Turns out they hadn't got any art ready for a soon to be released episode - and he asked me if I could do something for them, specifically a dam made of glass.

I was a little bit hesitant to do it when I found out that the window of time was just over a week. Then I was reminded of Rish's mantra for 2012 'Why not?'.

Why not indeed ?

So I said yes. I'll get something along the lines of a dam made out of glass done in nine days.

I pieced together a composition last night and did some rough outlining - and I've been getting in vectors and some developed hand outlining as well this evening. So far I've got this :



Not too bad so far. The tricky thing will be making that dam look like it's made out of glass. I'm sure I'll be able to work something out !

Stay tuned.

No comments: