Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing I made #2 - Production 'animation' video



Woah - mega long since an update.
Anyway - I've been meaning to add this for a while, I just haven't been able to find the copy with the cool music in the background ( which I would love to say I created as well - but which would be a total lie. Magnificent music HOD composed that ).

This was a wee expositional poem right at the start of the play, and I had the brillo idea of making a set of pictures to go along with it that we could turn into a wee film to play ( y'know - get that whole multi-media feel coming in nice and strong ).

Man - it took WAY longer than I thought it would ! It was the photoshopping of the drawings which took the time - the actual conversion into the film wasn't so bad, particularly when I found that you could save the files in photoshop to a format which uses transparency - but that's getting needlessly complicated.

Anyway - hope you like it.

4 comments:

debbie said...

Very cool. Awesome artwork and music. I really like the voiceover too.

The Writer said...

Way cool dude. You style's developed quite a bit since wanganui ay.

BubbaJay said...

Wow!!! Love it!

hix said...

That is amazing.